Date and time is TBD|
Billington Plastic Surgery
Micro-needling & Topicals -What is the best? February 24
Micro-Needling causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. The power is what you are applying post treatment. Learn new FDA techniques with PRP / PRF and New Liquid PDO threads serum.
Time & Location
Date and time is TBD
Billington Plastic Surgery, 6606 10th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710, USA
About the Course
Micro-Needling causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. The result is effective remodeling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact. This can be used on the body and face to help acne scaring, general scaring, and decrease loss of elasticity of skin anywhere on the body. The power is what is applied post treatment to help the rejuvation. This training focus is on proper techniques of micro-needling and applying the most optimal serums.
This comprehensive training on the application of the revolutionary Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) better known as “ultimate blood concentrate” to create a much higher concentration of Growth factors and cytokines for a longer period of time. The Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) technique uses the latest generation of Smart Blood Concentrates to generate a complex Fibrin Matrix rich in Platelets, Leukocytes and Mesenchymal stem cells.
Our PRF training consists of demonstrating how to obtain the ultimate Blood Concentrate – full of growth factors and Cytokines . We will train onthe application of liquid PDO concentrate, PRP, HA, and Exosomes. Injections using cannula to areas where needed as well for those who can inject for face, neck, chest, and hair restore.
Step- by step instructions will be supplied at completion of the course along with consents, and clinical data current studies.
Price includes live models and course supplies!
- Science of PRF/ PRP review and differences of each serums
- Plasmolifting technology review
- Discover the power of stem cell rejuvenation using exosomes
- Cosmetic rejuvenation using PRF/ PRP
- Injecting application of PRF using PDO liquid threads
- Choosing the right candidate for PRF/ PRP
- PRP procedure and versatility
- Micro-Needling performed by a FDA approved device
- Acne scarring and striate protocol
- Achieve proper phlebotomy and micro-needling techniques
- Clinical data overview for all serums
- Live patient assessment, diagnosing, and delivery of all products
- Business, product fee structures, and ROI success
- Observing live patients and injecting at least 2-3 models per attendee
- All consents & treatment records provided to incorporate into your practice
- One-on-one mentored instruction with our expert instructors
Please note that any cancellation within 14 days will only receive credit for a future course and no refund. If the cancellation is made more than 14 days before the course date, a refund will be made with the exception of a $200 processing fee.
- Ticket type