Sat, Mar 09|
Billington Plastic Surgery
Micro-needling using PRP/ PRF / BIO Serums | March 9
Micro-Needling causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. The result is effective remodeling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact.
Time & Location
Mar 09, 2024, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Billington Plastic Surgery, 6606 10th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710, USA
About the Course
Micro-Needling causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. The result is effective remodeling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact. This can be used on the body and face to help acne scaring, general scaring, and decrease loss of elasticity of skin anywhere on the body.
This comprehensive training on the application of the revolutionary Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) better known as “ultimate blood concentrate” to create a much higher concentration of Growth factors and cytokines for a longer period of time. The Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) technique uses the latest generation of Smart Blood Concentrates to generate a complex Fibrin Matrix rich in Platelets, Leukocytes and Mesenchymal stem cells.
Our PRF training consists of demonstrating how to obtain the ultimate Blood Concentrate – full of growth factors and Cytokines – and of teaching attendees how to apply it for face and neck rejuvenation, hair re-growth & in the tear trough. Step- by step instructions will be supplied at completion of the course along with consents, and clinical data current studies.
Price includes live models and course supplies!
- Science of PRF/ PRP review and differences of each serums
- Plasmolifting technology review
- Discover the power of stem cell rejuvenation
- Cosmetic facial rejuvenation using PRF
- Injecting application of PRF using PDO threads to face and body
- Choosing the right candidate for PRF
- PRP procedure and versatility
- Micro-Needling Skin Pen only FDA device in the US.
- Injection techniques of PRF to certain facial and body areas
- Acne scarring and striate protocols
- Comparison of companies offering PRF
- Achieve proper phlebotomy and micro-needling techniques
- PRF clinical data overview
- Live patient assessment, diagnosing, and delivery of all products
- Business, product fee structures, and ROI success
- Observing live patients and injecting at least 2-3 models per attendee
- All consents & treatment records provided to incorporate into your practice
- One-on-one mentored instruction with our expert instructors
Please note that any cancellation within 14 days will only receive credit for a future course and no refund. If the cancellation is made more than 14 days before the course date, a refund will be made with the exception of a $200 processing fee.