Biofacial and Hair Restoration using Umbilical Cord Allograft
Regenerative medicine is a new approach that combines and compliments all other aesthetic treatments. Bio-facial and hair restoration applications will be the focus for this course utilizing New Life Regenerative Medicine® products and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP/PRF).
Regenerative Medicine is a form of tissue engineering and molecular biology which deals with the “process of replacing, engineering or regenerating human cells, tissues or organs to restore or establish normal function”. When injured or invaded by disease, our bodies have the innate response to heal and defend. Harnessing and enhancing the body’s own regenerative powers is a medical practice at the frontier of present-day advancements whose properties can seem miraculous to those who benefit from them. The miracle, however, is the result of scientific exploration that has begun to unlock and utilize the body’s extraordinary ability to heal and restore itself.
Many people relate regenerative medicine to stem cells. While important, there is so much more to Regenerative Medicine than just stem cells, whose outcome is very dependent on the age of the patient they are being harvested from. The fact is; your stem cells are as old as you are. Equally important for positive outcomes are components such as collagens, cytokines, proteins, growth factors… the list goes on. The products used for this training will contain all the components needed for tissue regeneration.
The PRP/ PRF combo is being utilized not only as an adjunct but also acts as a medium for delivery of the regenerative medicine products to create the ultimate regenerative anti-aging treatment. Applications using the micro-pen and intra-dermal injections for delivery will be used. The revolutionary Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) better known as “ultimate blood concentrate” to create a much higher concentration of Growth factors and cytokines for a longer period. The Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) technique uses the latest generation of Smart Blood Concentrates to generate a complex Fibrin Matrix rich in Platelets, and Leukocytes.
PDO threads are shown in combination with PRP and Umbilical cell matrix as a combination therapy for both facial and hair restoration to help boost or create a “Biofacial on Steroids”
Price includes live models and course supplies!
- Anatomy and physiology of specific treatment areas
- Stimulation of collagen synthesis science
- History and classification of technology
- Biochemistry of birth tissues
- The use of Umbilical Cord Tissue Stem Cells and various types
- Delivery system with PRP/PRF and micro-needling
- Protocols for thread placement in the face and hair restoration
- Contraindications of stem cell treatments
- Complications of stem cell therapy
- Photos before and after treatment
- Live patient assessment, diagnosing, and delivery of all products
- Business, product fee structure, and ROI success
- Observing live patients and injecting at least 2-3 models
- All consents & treatment record provided to incorporate into your practice