Sat, Sep 26|
Tampa Westchase Office
$1,150- Introduction to FDA Approved Neurotoxins
A comprehensive 8-hour aesthetic medical training course provides practitioners with a certification for all US FDA Approved neurotoxins which are recognized by all Aesthetic companies to enable you to order products immediately. This course is 2-3 hours of didactic then remaining of the day is ...
Time & Location
Sep 26, 2020, 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Tampa Westchase Office, 11940 Sheldon Rd, Tampa, FL 33626, USA
About the Course
About the Course
This comprehensive CME accredited 8-hour training course provides practitioners with a certification for all FDA approved US marketed Neurotoxins. Since our course is fully recognized by all aesthetic companies, you will be able to order products immediately. Each day consists of a didactic training with the remainder of the day dedicated to hands-on injecting. This course offers the tools necessary to start treating patients with upper face neurotoxins immediately. Your course includes the use of all FDA approved marketed products for the use of at least 4-5 models each day.
The focus is the most commonly injected areas which is the upper face and a few on the lower face. Our goal is for you to be able to respond to the most asked for injection areas and be confident on how to inject them. A morning session will be followed by a hands-on live model injecting clinical of at least 4-5 models supplied by Aestra. Bring yourself and a motivated learning attitude is all that is required. We promise you the best of learning and you will not be disappointed guaranteed.
Several areas that are covered are: Brow lifts ,upper lip lines, basic frown lines, forehead, and reverse a downturn mouth. Neurotoxin US brands like Botox, Xeomin, Jeuveau, Dysport will be reviewed in this course and the differences will be contrasted.
- A review FDA approved neurotoxins and dermal filler’s biochemistry.
- Learn the art and science of neurotoxins.
- The efficacy, safety, and history of neurotoxins.
- Contrast differences between the types of neurotoxins
- Facial aging and changes and how it relates to neurotoxins.
- Facial muscle anatomy and the differences between male and female
- Patient assessment & evaluation for neurotoxins with facial marking
- Learn techniques for successful injections of neurotoxins
- Learn several lower face & upper face most common asked for injection regions
- Possible complications and how to avoid them and/or correct adverse reactions
- Drug interactions and contraindications for neurotoxins.
- Current clinical studies reviewed
- Live patient assessment, diagnosing, and delivery of all products
- Business, product fee structures, and ROI success
- Observing live patients and injecting at least 2-3 models per attendee
- All consents and treatment records provided to incorporate into your practice
- One-on-one mentored instruction with our expert instructors.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- Review techniques for successful injections of neurotoxins of the upper face
- Identify facial muscle anatomy, including the differences between male and female
- Describe proper techniques for each modality on live patient models
- Identify how facial aging and changes relate to neurotoxins and fillers
- ·Discuss the history of neurotoxins and fillers, including the biochemistry of each product
- Explain the biochemistry knowledge of each product
Physicians / Nurses
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Aestra Intitute, LLC. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement – Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for physicians and 14.00 contact hours for nurses. Learners should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Instructions to Receive Credit
In order to receive credit for this activity, the participant must complete and submit the evaluation and application at the conclusion of the program.
Course time: 8:30am – 6:00 pm
9:00-10:30 am Introduction of Neurotoxins
10:30 am Break
10:45 am – 12:00 pm Science and Technique for Neurotoxins
12:00-12:30 pm Lunch
1230 pm- 3:30 pm Hands-on patient application of Neurotoxins
3:30 pm Break
3:45 pm- 6:00 pm Hands-on Patient application of Neurotoxins
- Ticket type