$1,199 - Lipo-dissolve body & cellulite contouring
Time & Location
About the Course
Lipo-dissolve compounded solution injections to rid fat on the body & cellulite. All off label injections are the focus in this course. Bra, leg, arm, upper back, and abdomen are some popular regions done. This is an alternative to Kybella.
Lipo-dissovle injections, mesotherapy, applied to the body for certain hard to lose fat areas has become one of the most sought out procedures in the last year. It is using a product off label just as most dermal fillers and even Botox and is safe. This is a new approach that combines and compliments all other aesthetic treatments.
This one-day training and certification course involves a morning instructive presentation including the background, scientific properties, indications for use and side effects of the practice. This hands-on course will inform you of the latest approved technology and techniques under supervision by licensed professionals in the field.
Integrate all off label treatments into your practice upon completing this course at Aestra Institute.
Please note that if you cancel this training within 14 days of the training date, you will be subject to a $200 cancellation fee.
Price includes live models and course supplies!
Course Highlights: One day course 9-5 pm
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin & proper placement of fat disssolving products
- Distinguish difference between Kybella and Lipo-dissolve
- Lipo-dissolve biochemistry, safety, and efficacy guidelines
- Defining choosing the ideal patient
- Learn proper administrative and dosing techniques vary according to body regions
- Protocols for Lip-dissolve injections including proper dosing
- Contraindications of using Kybella for body
- Complications for Lip-dissolve body treatments
- Photos before and after treatment
- Live patient assessment, diagnosing, and delivery of all products
- Business, product fee structure, and ROI success
- Observing live patients and injecting at least 4-5 models per attendee
- All consents & treatment record provided to incorporate into your practice
- One-on-one mentored instruction with our expert instructors