Sat, Mar 26|
Robert Rehnke’s Plastic Surgery
$1,299 Micro-Needling optimal best practices using PRP, March 26th
Learn how to combine therapies to create more collagen building using the power packed PRF over micro-needling techniques. This course is for any medical provider who can perform this in office no downtime service to clients. For all medical Aesthetic practitioners.
Time & Location
Mar 26, 2022, 9:00 AM
Robert Rehnke’s Plastic Surgery, 6606 10th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710, USA
About the Course
Combinnation therapies to create more collagen building using the power packed PRF and micro-needling. The results supercedes all individually. Learn how to layer the individual treatments and the order of the special blend. This can be utilized for both the body and face.
This comprehensive training on the application of the revolutionary Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) better known as “ultimate blood concentrate” to create a much higher concentration of Growth factors and cytokines for a longer period of time. The Platelet-Rich Fibrin (PRF) technique uses the latest generation of Smart Blood Concentrates to generate a complex Fibrin Matrix rich in Platelets, Leukocytes and Mesenchymal stem cells. Learn the best practice for PRP draw along with the best PRP system.
Micro-Needling causes controlled micro-injuries that stimulate your body’s natural wound healing process, while minimizing cellular damage. The result is effective remodeling of scar tissue, while keeping the overall structure of the skin intact. This can be used on the body and face to help acne scaring, general scaring, and decrease loss of elasticity of skin anywhere on the body.
Step- by step instructions will be supplied at completion of the course along with consents, and clinical data current studies.
Price includes live models and course supplies!
- Science of PRF/ PRP review and differences of each serums
- Plasmolifting technology including PDO threads
- Discover the power of stem cell rejuvenation
- Cosmetic rejuvenation using the combination of all therapies
- Injecting application of PRF using PDO threads to face and body
- Choosing the right candidate for the combination therapy
- Micro-Needling using Skin Pen brand
- Acne scarring and striate protocols
- Live patient assessment, diagnosing, and delivery of all products
- Business, product fee structures, and ROI success
- Observing live patients and injecting live models
- All consents & treatment records provided to incorporate into your practice
- One-on-one mentored instruction with our expert instructors