$1,499 - Mastering Lips 3D approach using Neurotoxin and dermal fillers - June 26th, 2021
Time & Location
About the Course
Master Lip techniques will include exclusive Aestra Institute protocols for Lip Volumization, Lip-Flip with Botulinum Toxin, Filler Lip Flip, Keyhole Pout, Double Plump Lips, and much more!
Learn Aestra Institute’s exclusive techniques for using botulinum toxins, dermal fillers for creating 3D lips that your patients will love! Lip Augmentation requires art and skill to complete the “perfect lip”. Learn the proper injection ratios to create a non-duck lip. This course will go into great detail to offer specialized safe techniques including using the micro-cannula. Learn the lip in great detail and how to avoid common pit-falls. Several dermal fillers will be used and recommended according to their different rheology properties.
· Patient assessment and evaluation for master lip enhancements
· Indications and contraindications for botulinum toxin and dermal filler therapy in the lower face
· In depth instruction in the anatomy, neurophysiology, musculature and circulatory system of the oral and peri-oral areas
· Patient evaluation for the best dento-facial aesthetic and therapeutic outcomes along with Dental Block Techniques.
· Learn proper sterile technique for the use of injectables
· Integrate master lip techniques into therapeutic and aesthetic treatment plans
· Learn the best treatment techniques including proper tissue depths, mapping and preparation for the best oral/maxillofacial therapeutic and aesthetic outcomes
· Create beautiful vermillion borders and treat radial lip lines with filler threads
· Learn to create the “ski-jump” cupids bow
· How to avoid, manage, and treat possible adverse reactions and complications
· Combine different injectable therapies to master lip enhancements
· One-on-one mentored instruction as you work hands-on with your patient
Course Objectives: At the completion of this course, attendees should be able to:
- Know how to properly evaluate patients, diagnose and treatment plan to achieve the best possible esthetic and therapeutic outcomes
- Achieve clinical proficiency on live patients with the proper materials, techniques, and instrumentation necessary to deliver master lip enhancements
- Successfully integrate master lip enhancements with different injectables into your practice
(Please note that any cancelation must be made at least 7 days prior to the course in order to receive a refund. Any cancelations made after that time will not qualify for a refund.)