Kybella: Head-to-Toe - 1 day
Time & Location
About the Course
Kybella injections to the body for certain hard to lose fat areas has become one of the most sought out procedures in the last six months. It is using the product off label just as most dermal fillers and even Botox and is safe. This is a new approach that combines and compliments all other aesthetic treatments.
This one-day training and certification course involves a morning instructive presentation including the background, scientific properties, indications for use and side effects of the practice. This hands-on course will inform you of the latest approved technology and techniques under supervision by licensed professionals in the field.
Integrate Kybella body treatments into your practice upon completing this course at Aestra Institute.
Please note that if you cancel this training within 14 days of the training date, you will be subject to a $200 cancellation fee.Price includes live models and course supplies! Course Agenda
- Anatomy and physiology of the skin
- Expanding the use for Kybella beyond submental fullness
- Kybella biochemistry, safety, and efficacy guidelines
- Defining choosing the ideal patient
- Learn proper administrative and dosing techniques vary according to body regions
- Protocols for Kybella injections including proper dosing
- Contraindications of using Kybella for body
- Complications for Kybella body treatments
- Photos before and after treatment
- Live patient assessment, diagnosing, and delivery of all products
- Business, product fee structure, and ROI success
- Observing live patients and injecting at least 4-5 models per attendee
- All consents & treatment record provided to incorporate into your practice
- One-on-one mentored instruction with our expert instructors