Sat, May 30|
Robert Rehnke’s Plastic Surgery
Thread Lifting Using Resorbable PDO, PCL, PLLA Threads - 1 day
This one-day training and certification course involves a morning didactic presentation including the background, scientific properties, indications for use and side effects of various FDA approved Resorbable Threads. A hands-on live injections on 4-5 models to gain clinical competence.
Time & Location
May 30, 2020, 9:00 AM
Robert Rehnke’s Plastic Surgery, 6606 10th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33710, USA
About the Course
This one-day training and certification course involves a morning instructive presentation including the background, scientific properties, indications for use and side effects of the practice. This hands-on course will inform you of the latest approved technology and techniques and prepare you to perform PDO threading under supervision by licensed professionals in the field.
Integrate PDO Thread Face-Lift and Mesh Techniques into your practice upon the completion of this course .
Course Highlights discuss the history of several types of threads and gain knowledge of the prevailing three types of absorbable threads on the market. Describe proper techniques for each type of thread, perform on live models with one on one expert instruction. Explain how to treat a patient for skin laxity, volume loss and address techniques for tightening and rejuvenation of tissue.
After completing this activity, the participant should be better able to:
- PDO/ PCL/ PLLA Threads will be used in this course and differences reviewed for all types.
- Learn lifting techniques for non-surgical approach of lifting up and back skin.
- Learn mesh or hastag technques for building scaffolding under the skin to increase collagenousis.
- Discuss the history of Thread lifting - gaining knowledge of the prevailing three types of re-absorbable threads on the market.· Describe proper techniques for each type of thread on live models with one on one expert instruction.· Explain how to treat a patient for skin laxity, volume loss and address techniques for tightening and rejuvenation of the tissue.
- Describe proper techniques for each type of thread, perform on live models with one on one expert instruction.
- Explain how to treat a patient for skin laxity, volume loss and address techniques for tightening and rejuvenation of tissue.
- Identify the proper patient selection.
Physicians / Nurses
In support of improving patient care, this activity has been planned and implemented by Amedco LLC and Aestra Institute, LLC. Amedco LLC is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), to provide continuing education for the healthcare team.
Credit Designation Statement – Amedco LLC designates this live activity for a maximum of 8.0 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM for physicians and 14.00 contact hours for nurses. Learners should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Instructions to Receive Credit
In order to receive credit for this activity, the participant must complete and submit the evaluation and application at the conclusion of the program.
9:00-10:30 am Introduction of Re-Sorbable Threads
10:30 am Break
10:45 am – 12:00 pm Science and Technique for Implementing Re-SorbableThreads
12:00-12:30 pm Lunch
1230 pm- 3:30 pm Hands-on patient application of Re-SorbableThreads
3:30 pm Break
3:45 pm- 6:00 pm Hands-on Patient application of Re-Sorbable Threads